by NUYU Laser Tattoo Removal
Tattoos are made to be permanent. Whenever possible, removing a tattoo is a long process, and results may vary. As a take away, 7 main factors determine the success of Tattoo Removal:
- Right method: Laser! Any other method, at best may slightly fade your tattoo with no side effects, at worst may leave you with permanent side effects.
- Right clinic: Laser Technicians must be trained and certified, the clinic premises must meet class 3B non medical lasers and hygiene and safety regulations.
- Good health: Drinking water, good sleep, healthy weight and exercising can help. Patients with any condition should consult a dermatologist.
- Skin Type: dark skins are less likely to have a successful tattoo removal in comparison with individuals with light skin.
- Ink color and quality: Dark colors such as black and red are normally easier to remove than lighter colors like yellow, pink and fluorescent inks. The larger amount, poorer quality, or deeper the placement of the ink, the more complicated it is.
- Timing between treatments: A good timing is every 2 months. Speeding up the process may result in discoloration and other side effects.
- Proper after care treatment: No tanning, good sun screen, healing cream, drinking water, good sleep and follow up with your technician if any side effect comes up.